SK Solutions, founded by a group of Professional Engineers in 2014, offers complete engineering, economic, and planning services for municipal utilities, rural electric cooperatives, investor-owned utilities, public utility districts, industrial clients, and other engineering firms.
Our team of electrical engineers, designers, and cad technicians has more than 100 years of combined experience in the e industry, serving large and small utilities. In the course of time and have gained tremendous expertise in the field of Power Solutions which is a great value of the organization. SK Solution's, trained & qualified team is capable of undertaking Industrial 3 Phase Projects to Domestic Installations.
We’ve assisted investor-owned utilities and industrial clients and are proud to have worked as a team on projects with more than 40 other consulting firms, electrical contractors, and design groups. This employee-owned business is independent, easy to work with, and able to serve you with the confidence that comes with consistent and reliable support. Team members will work with your staff, or as a turn-key operation, to accomplish your objectives. We are the perfect choice to all your Electrical requirements/issues as we have Certified Electrical Engineers and Electricians providing a high quality service to Industrial/Commercial and Domestic Clients.
Working with SK Solutions affords several key advantages:
- An exceptional team of solution-based specialists will focus on your business and technical objectives, and provide innovative solutions.
- Team members will listen and learn in order to develop a solid understanding of your & our needs.
- To increase cost-effectiveness through combined efforts, you will be offered the flexibility to select key services and identify work items that can be performed by your staff.
- Efficiency of resources will provide results with a timeline tailored to your schedule.
- Knowledge of utility systems and operations provides a competitive edge and facilitates superior service to utility customers.
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.